When paired with an AccuLink™ Platinum ZV or AccuLink™ Remote Control, along with American Standard furnaces, heat pumps and air conditioners boasting the AccuLink™ Communicating capability, Nexia makes it easier to manage your energy usage and lower your home’s carbon footprint.
- Nexia™ Home Intelligence combines wireless technology and simple web access to make everything in your home speak one simple language
- Adjust home temperature and manage energy use remotely using most web-enabled cell phones or computers*
- Allow entry to your home through the Schlage® Home Keypad even when you’re not there
- Assign up to 19 private four-digit codes for family members
- Receive instant texts and email alerts when codes are used
- Set recurring codes for housekeepers or frequent guests
- Add, delete or change user codes remotely
- Confirm the status of your wireless lock from anywhere
- Program lights to turn on/off at different times of the day
- Schedule your lights to turn on when lock code is entered
Here’s what you need to get started:
- Active broadband connection with one free router port
- Computer with internet access, using a supported browser
- Valid email address
- Compatible cell phone with internet data plan and SMS capabilities
*The Nexia™ Home system requires a monthly subscription fee to enable remote access.
**Subscription service is $9.99 per month.